The home page and the sub-domain pages of the website under the domain name www.robertgraham1874.com (“the Site”) are operated by Robert Graham Ltd . All copyright and other rights that subsist in the Site are owned by Robert Graham Ltd.
In consideration of Robert Graham Ltd allowing you to access the pages of the Site you
are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions of use.
Please read them carefully. If you do not accept these terms and conditions of use, do not use the Site.
1.Subject to what is said below material from the Site may be downloaded, viewed, listened to (where appropriate), printed, copied on the hard disk of your computer (but not photocopied) and used for your own personal, non-commercial purposes as a personal information or consumer retail resource in good faith ONLY.
Any other type of use is prohibited.
2. You agree not to use the Site:
-to create a database (electronic or otherwise) that includes material downloaded or otherwise obtained from the Site except where expressly permitted on the Site
-to transmit or re-circulate any material obtained from the Site to any third party except where expressly permitted on the Site
-in such a way so as to remove the copyright or trade mark notice(s) from any copies of any material made in accordance with these terms
-to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
-upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
3. Whilst every effort has been taken to ensure the accuracy of the information,
it has been provided from a number of sources and Robert Graham Ltd does not accept any liability for this information.
It is the responsibility of users to check the accuracy of relevant facts and opinions
given on the Site before entering into any commitment based upon them.
4. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through the use of the Site is done at your own discretion and risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of any such material.
5. Where you are required to provide personal data to Robert Graham Ltd you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information.
Robert Graham Ltd will process your personal data in accordance with, data protection legislation.
You hereby agree that the personal data that you provide to Robert Graham Ltd
may be processed by Robert Graham Ltd while
-processing your requests and orders
-providing you with information by email or other means
-providing a personalised service
-maintaining accounts and records
-statistical analysis and conducting market research surveys
-assessing and evaluating the use that is being made of the Site and
-information and databank compilation and administration.
6. Robert Graham Ltd cannot guarantee that your use of the Site will be free from error and/or uninterrupted.
Robert Graham Ltd shall not be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential damages, damages for loss of opportunity or chance, or any damages whatsoever arising from use or loss of use, data, or profits, whether in contract, negligence or other tortious action, arising out of, or in connection with the Site or any other Internet sites.
7. The Site may contain material (including, but not limited to, advertisements) posted by third parties.
Individual users and advertisers are solely responsible for the content of advertising and other material which they submit to the Site and for ensuring that such content complies with all relevant legislation.
Robert Graham Ltd accept no responsibility for the content of material submitted by third parties, including, without limitation, any error, omission or inaccuracy therein.
8. The Site may contain links to external websites. These links are included to give users the opportunity to access other pages that it is felt may be of assistance to them.
Robert Graham Ltd is not responsible for the content of these Internet sites.
9. Whilst effort has been taken to ensure that the Site is free from viruses, no warranties are given that it is free from viruses and users are responsible for ensuring that they have installed adequate virus checking software. Robert Graham Ltd shall not be liable for any viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, restrict, destroy, limit the functionality of or compromise the integrity of the Site or any hardware on which it is hosted.
10. Nothing in these terms serves to exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury arising from negligence or any liability which is otherwise prohibited from being excluded by law.
11. These terms may be varied from time to time. Please ensure that you review these terms regularly as you will be deemed to have accepted a variation if you continue to use the Site after a variation has been posted.
12. If any of these terms should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect and continue to be binding and enforceable.
14. This Site has been designed for use within the UK. Whilst users from outside the UK are free to view this Site, Robert Graham Ltd does not give any warranty, express or implied, that viewing or using the Site from outside the UK complies with any applicable non-UK laws or regulations.
15. These terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Scotland. Any disputes arising from matters relating to the Site shall be exclusively subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.